Monday, July 9, 2012

My First (6th or 7th) post in my own blog

Welcome to Dad of 5. This is my first blog and I figured I needed to at least start it off in style. Of course, while I type this, I am on hold with Apple trying to figure out if my kids' Christmas present is going to get here on time but that is an issue for another post.

So why a Blog? To be honest, I have no idea but my wife has done an amazing job with her blog and I am envious so I figured I would conquer my sins and have what she has....oh wait, thats not how that works.....

Anyway, I wrote the above two paragraphs back in December when I first started this blog and never actually got around to finishing it. Since then, I have had a couple of original posts and reposted some stuff I did on Melissa's Blog (Just US).

Since I just departed Jerusalem in preparation for my next assignment, I figured it would make sense to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in my life, because, well, I know everyone is dying to know my day to day activities and such. (So egotistical, I know).

Melissa and the kids have stayed in Jerusalem for the next year while I explore the world, or at least the part of the world containing Kabul, Afghanistan, which, by the way, you are all invited to come visit :)

I plan on doing two types of posts with this. I have started a new work out plan (About 6 months ago) and will probably keep a sort of "Work out Log" here. If you are not interested in that part, please feel free to not read it. It will basically be a list of my workouts for the week and is more for me to keep track in case I lose my written logbook.

I also want to do a regular update of events as well, which I have not done well at in the past but who knows, maybe I can change my nature, which is actually a pretty big challenge but to quote the infamous train, Charlie..... "I think I can, I think I can".

Until next time....



1 comment:

  1. I couldn't figure out why you were already ordering Christmas presents when I first started reading but got it now. I look forward to reading what you write and can we really come visit you? :)

    ReplyDelete